About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, January 15, 2010

WWII is here.....

Yep, it's a full assault of the flu bug....I spent the better part of the day at Harlee's doctor's office. She is now on antibiotics and some Nasonex for her nose bleeds. Everytime she gets sick, she has a severe nose bleed....I mean there's not a few drops of blood it's an all out Niagra Falls... Last time there was a trail thru the house to the bathroom. Her daddy hasnt seen one of her nosebleeds yet, he's always working out of town, so I took pictures to show him....it felt like I was working a case for a CSI unit.......Bwahahahahahahahaha... The doctor says that the nose spray will help with that, we'll see!!!
Going to scrapbooking tonight at my niece's house so today I will show you a page I did recently of my daddy. He was in WWII, and he was over seas for almost 5 years. He told my brother that when he saw the Statue of Liberty from the ship he knew he was finally home and fell down to the ground and kissed it 'cause he didn't think that he would ever see American soil again. I still get teary eyed thinking about him and he has been gone for 32 years now. He died in an auto accident at work when I was 16 yrs. old. He was truly my hero!!!!

Until later, My Heroines...............Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!

BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i do hope halee get better soon and that you don't get it.

what a wonderful page of your dad! he's smiling down on you i'm sure.

hugs, :)

MsJay said...

Feel better, eat lots chicken noodle soup.