About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wassup dawgzzzzzzzzz....??







Here is what I have been busy doing the last few dayzzz...... I was hired to do several murals at our local animal shelter. It's a new facility and they wanted it to be more consumer friendly. They have several "bonding" rooms where you can sit with you chosen adoptee and see if you can handle the animal and he/she will fit into your family. These were painted in one of the rooms. They are painted life-size and this is a very small room (8' x 8'). These were a little difficult to accomplish with it being cinder blocks, but I found my groove and it went rather quickly (approx. 5 hrs. work). Tomorrow I start on cats in the other bonding room. Enjoy!!!!

Until later, Dawgzzzzzzzzzzz.....Gotta split..........TFL!!!
BLOG SIG

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

WOOF WOOF! Awesome job Crystal!! I've missed you but I can see how you've been contracted out into a much bigger world beyond card making! Love the pups, they are all so realistic looking with the sweetest faces. Not an easy accomplishment for us regular people! Can't wait to see the kitty room, have a wonderful day my friend!

Stef H said...

oh my word! it's lorretta da vinci! where have you been hiding?????

totally rad; totally awesome!

i'll bet those poochies love u!

hugs :

coldwaters2 said...

This is just totally fabulous work Crystal look forward to seeing the cats.

Hugs
Lorraine x