About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm in the 'swim' again!!!

It was hard getting back to blogging, but I"M BACK!!!! Just 'swimming' right along and going with the 'flow'....bwahahahahahahaha!!! A while back I was 'up to my neck' and it felt like one more pitcher of 'water' thrown into the 'ocean' couldn't make anymore difference at all.
I recently started purchasing the embossing folders; and yep...I LOVE them!!! I'm an old schooler, I still have the original red sizzix. I refuse to buy a different one when this one works just fine and does everything that I need it to do...... "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" So, I have found that the cuttlebug embossing folders work famously with the 'old school' sizzix. I thought that the circles kinda reminded me of bubbles for the mermaid. I used stick-on pearls for her hair. Turned out better than I planned!!!
Until later, Mermaids and Mermen.............Gotta split...........TFL!!!
BLOG SIG

1 comment:

Stef H said...

i love the pearls in her hair. keep swimming!

hugs :)