About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happiness is........

according to this card....it's a drink with an old friend.....teehee!!!

This image is from Hambo stamps, I colored it with my color pencils and the 'salt' around the rim is MS glitter and the 'ice' is one of those lg. clear flat dots and I just cut it into cubes and stuck them on.



For me..... in general I'm a very happy person. Life's too short to go around with a sour puss plastered on your face. I have a wonderful hubby
, great kids and grand kids . We have everything we need and most things that we want. Hubby has a great job (well, other than having to travel all the time) but all in all a great job. I have the best friends evah!!!!!!!!! Wow, somebody took there "happy" pill today.......!!!!

Until later, Happy Campers...........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!!!!!!!
BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Stef H said...

and we love you for spreading that happiness! even in your cards! this one is fabulous!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Crystal this is the best thing ever to have you back among us you and your humour have been so missed and this card is brilliant loving that drink image could do with one of them.

Hugs
Lorraine x