About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long time ....NO SEE!!!!!!!

Been a very long time since I have had the time to sit down and visit with you guys!!!! Here's why.... I had the opportunity to design and paint several large mural pieces at a "Jump for Joey" facility. For those that aren't familiar with a J4J, its a large play house for kids.... Its loaded with large air filled slides and other things for kids to jump, slide, bounce on indoors. The one that I'm working on has 4 party rooms and I'm painting murals in 3 of the rooms. The first one was done by a different artist. I was lucky enough to become friends with the owner and she saw my work and loved it. Below you can see results of the first two rooms and I will start on the third room monday....
First room has a jungle theme..... Yeah I know you are saying kangaroos don't belong in the jungle....lol But that is the registered logo for J4J franchises. So I have to incorporate "Joey" into all the rooms.









This next room is a beach theme........








The next room will be a sports theme and I have a super cool idea for that one!!!!

Hopefully I can be back at least part-time on here and post a few cards, but until the mean time.... I miss all of you and "Stamp til ya cramp and Crop til ya drop"!!!!!

Until later, FRIENDS!!!! Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!!


BLOG SIG

8 comments:

~*Joni said...

Crystal those are so awesome! I have missed you, but I know you are busy. Just an update, TDS is on hiatus for personal reasons, so no need to worry about doing any of the challenges for the rest of the term. Wonderful to see you back - WOWZA! I think you need to come paint our playroo. ;)

Holly Young said...

Wow Crystal! I've missed seeing you around blog land, but what a fantastic reason you've got! Super great murals you've created!

Unknown said...

I've been wondering about you! Thanks for the update. What a cool project! You are perfect for it:D

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Crystal it is so lovely to finally hear from you I thought you had left us for good. It is fantastic what you are doing and those murals looks really fabulous look forward to seeing you post the next mural

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

oh i miss you so much! but holy cow! those are like totally awesome! what fabulous talent. hurry back!

hugs,

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great rooms Crystal! But then again, you can do anything you set your mind to! You go girl! I am just happy that everyone is well! Take care!
Hugs,
Georgia

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Too freakin' AWESOME!! I been thinking about you and catching you on Facebook every once in a while but I have missed your lovely cards!! Great job on the walls doll!!

stampinlynn said...

I like the wall work now for my appointment anytime will do tfs great job...Lynn:)