About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm an 'angel' when the 'devil' makes me do it, 'witch' is often.....

Check out these fun images.... some new Lani's from the Digi Shack!!! You gotta love these gals, makes ya want to be just like them. I always wanted to be Samantha from the show "BeWitched". You can pop from one place to another... clean the house with a twitch of your nose.... heck I still want to be her..... Bwahahahahahahaha.....

These Lani's are just in time for the holidays coming up, so you better fly on over and grab you one, two or all three.....

Until later, Digi queens......Gotta split (fly)........ TFL !!!

BLOG SIG

6 comments:

Stef H said...

super cute!

hope all is well.

hugs,

Holly Young said...

Great cards!

~*Joni said...

Awesome cards Crystal!! Adjust your halo hun, your tail is starting to pop out of your angel wings. LOL! I love love love the coloring on these - fab shading and highlights as always. ;)
Happy long weekend hun!!

~*Joni said...

btw, I have a question to ask ya - nothing big, rather odd. LOL!

Lindsay said...

lol I sooo love what you did with the new halloween lani's! great sentiments too!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Well you sure make Lani pretty! Love all these cards, Crystal! Great job!