About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 20, 2009

HELP..!!!

The Digi Shack challenge for this week is to get inspiration from HERE, whether is colors, design, whatever makes you happy. I bet you can see which one that I chose..... I love the colors and the geometric design. This was a freebie inage from the Digi Shack but for only a limited time but if you haven't had a chance to snag it, it will be in the store to purchase. I just love to work with the cartoony characters, I can have so much fun with them. Also, there will be of "Shack Sugar" for this challenge, I've been sworn to secrecy what the 'Sugar' will be; but its some very sweet sugar.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha. So, what are ya waiting on, make like this monster and get a move on.....create something wonderful and enter it into the challenge for a chance at the "Sugar"!

I colored the image using color pencils, OMS, and a stump....


This is the sentiment I used inside the card:
Until later, Mumsters...Gotta split......TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Cute Crystal! Great coloring and I like your sentiment!

mitch1066 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mitch1066 said...

Going through my blog feeds and that image really stopped me in my tracks!I love it!mmmmmmSo many ideas.....cookie monsters,caffeine monsters .....

Stef H said...

between you and holly, i don't know who's funnier!!! maybe holly's "chocoholic" will eat all the candy BEFORE the trick or treaters get there! bwwwaaahhhaaahhhaaaa!

it's fabulous.

hugs,

Georgia Ehrmann said...

too cute! great job of coloring that little critter!

Heather said...

Nice card- that is the cutest sentiment!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Totally funny! Nice background and coloring.