About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, July 24, 2009

Who or what stole my MOJO???

I'm still finding it very hard to get my mojo going again....not really sure why. But I know its still here, I just have to rev up the 'ol engines somehow. But in the mean time; Harlee has made a couple of cards for you guys to see.

She made a scene with the Halloween card. Jack 'o Lantern is sitting on a table in front of a window.....too cute!!!!


Hopefully my mojo will return after I return from vacation. I will still be adding my challenge cards and post everyday while away. Taking my laptop and working by the pool while Jeff is at work during the day while Harlee swims. I'm over getting in the water now, I may just splash a little on me to cool off......Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Will take loads of pics and post 'em later.......

Until later, Mojo makers.....Gotta split........TFL !!!!!!
BLOG SIG

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Aw, it's nice to see Harlee's creations! Crystal, I'm sure when you return from vacation your mojo will be on fire! Maybe you can draw while you're away!

Unknown said...

Harlee's work is beautiful! Enjoy your vacation.

Stef H said...

wow harlee! way to go! we know where she gets it from!

have a marvelous vacation and only think about FUN!!!! we'll be here when you get back!

hugs,

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh I LOVE the Halloween card. My other favorite holiday of the year. What a great conceptualizer - making the card all 3D and stuff! LOL Go Harlee, Go Harlee, Go Harlee GO!!! (done to the tune of Speed Racer)

coldwaters2 said...

Two fab cards love them both and your mojo would surely never leave you he must be hiding somewhere very near.

Hugs
Lorraine x