About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Seems like a lifetime!!!

I will be back tomorrow and ready to get back in the swing of things....
Boy, have I missed you all so much!!! Working on stuff today.... Thanks to all of you for the sweet words. My sister is doing quite well under the circumstances.

Until later, Well Wishers.......Gotta split......TFL !!!!
BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

We missed you so much too Crystal. Glad you are back, and will keep your sister in my prayers.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Welcome back Crystal. You have been missed! My prayers are with your sister...