About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New images...SWEET and a second day of hopping!!!

Modern Sugar Blvd. has some great new images for you to purchase. This first one is actually two seperate images on the same card. Yoga lady and waffle and syrup..... When I saw her sitting there with her eyes closed, I just knew that she was dreaming about the waffle and syrup....bwahahahahahahahaha. Who wouldnt be, they look delish!!!!

The one below is delish too.....its none other than red velvet elvis......bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I glittered him...flocked him.....and crystal effects'ed him.....and he loved every minute of it. Cruise on over to the blvd. and see what else is new...this is just a small sampling of goodness.

Thank ya ....thank ya very much.....(see my lip curl when I said that....bwahahahahahaha!)

There's another day of hopping with Squigglefly ! Start here at Amanda's blog and she'll help you hop to the next one. The image below is another new one and guess who drew this one as well....LOL....No, not Elvis....he HAS left the building....bwahahahahaha, ME silly!!!!

This is also fits the Squigglefly challenge for this week too. Its an ATC (artist trading card) which measure 2-1/2" X 3-1/2" . Using the digi's you can make them any size you want to fit any size card you want. Cool, huh???

Until later, Sweet hoppers....Gotta split.....TFL !!!


BLOG SIG

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

Crystal, these are all wonderful! I really like the layout on your first card. Elvis, well what can I say? He's Elvis. who doesn't like Elvis?! And your little ATC is darling. I love how you did the dirt the truck's riding on and the sun! So cute!

Denise Clark said...

Girlfriend, you have been busy!!! 3 terrific cards! Love them all but gotta admit that Elvis makes me quiver! ;)

Stef H said...

i don't know which i like better, you silly stories or your fabulous art! ok. i love both. just wanted to keep ya guessing.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! I love these!! Each of them capture your personality!! :) That top card is funny...Elvis...Thank you very much!! and I love that "dirt" card!! TOO cute!! :) TFS!

Unknown said...

My goodness, girl! Do you craft 24/7?? Awesome work:D

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic...all of them. How do you find the time??? Love the yoga card...is certainly would be what I would dream about!

mitch1066 said...

haha wonderfully unique cards!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OHMEOHMYOH!! LOL Love the Zen breakfast. I often relax to thoughts of chocolate chased by wine! And Elvis well he and I go way back. I had all of his vinyl albums at one point. I even saw him in concert in Japan when I was a kid. And did you know that my Barbies used to drive Tonka trucks? just like your little truck!! LOL Loving your posts and your artwork - as always!