About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, July 31, 2009

More pics.......

This is Harlee and I on our way to the Jelly Belly Factory.....Not sure who was more excited...Me or Her!!!!!
This is Jeff andI at the Rainforest Cafe in San Francisco....he looks very happy to be here huh???? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Harlee is trying to get her daddy to smile!!!!!! LOL
He really was just hamming for the camera....he had a great time.....
We are headed to Alcatraz tomorrow and then China Town on Saturday.....then flying home on Sunday......Whewwwww...I'm gonna need a vacation from this vacation....LOL
Until later, Happy Campers.....Gotta split.....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

fun pictures Crystal! I hope they let Jeff out of Alcatraz! LOL!
I always need a vacation after vacation; that's why I never go on vacation!

Debby said...

What a great looking family you are!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Whoa those are some killer eyes ladies!!!