About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hanna....oh Hanna!!!!

Well, it is a Hanna guest DT call...... You can get the deets Here!!!

I had this really cool paper that fit her t-shirt perfectly for paper piecing, and because it is a clear stamp I could see just where to place the stamp. Her pants are paper pieced also. The ribbon is actually some elastic (Hobby Lobby) that has the wording printed on the whole lenght, I just cut off what I needed. I think this is a great card for that pre-teen/teen girl thats just too cool...bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! This particular stamp set would make perfect bookmarks also; the set comes with a lot of wording that you could stamp onto her t-shirt. Or you could add just about anything you wanted.

I love all the Hanna stamps...they are just too darn cute, and they are having a sale right now. There are a few stamp sets that are on the way out, so if you want 'em you better go get 'em.

Until later, Teenie boppers.............Gotta split........TFL!!!

BLOG SIG

9 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Crystal. Good luck to you!
I saw your card for the squigglefly challenge and LOVE it! That little girl has the perfect expression on her face for how you used her. Great job!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant Crystal it is a fab card for the cool teens of today. I love how you have done the paper piecing and the background papers are pretty cool to. Love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

i love this! really, really like this? oh my! do you think that's the grunge side of me coming out???? yikes!

p.s. i love the image you sent me of the one you can "dress up" with the clothes? i love it. can ya tell me who makes it?

hugs,

Denise Clark said...

Crystal, this card is so you! Young and fun and happy! Love it! Too cool!!!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome Crystal...I think there is a little "twisted princess" is us all. Awesome paper piecing to go along with this great design! Well done my twisted sister. HA!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Too cute! Love the tshirt. I have one Hanna Stamp - Domestic Goddess and i have yet to stamp with her because every time I pull her out it reminds me of what I have been neglecting! LOL

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! I really LOVE that shirt!! Beautiful job as always!! :)

Vicki G said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE it!

Vicki

Diana Gibbs said...

You got to get on the Hanna Stamps! team...you are soooo talented!

Hugs,
Di