About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sweet, sugary sweet new releases and a challenge...

Are you up for it??? The first one is a card made with one of the new releases, its called 'Stacked Up' This can used for so many things, think about maybe a coupon book for free dishwashing...or a reminder for your dishwasher; you could do one clean tag and one dirty tag so you dont forget when you're loading up that dishwasher. Cool, huh??? Uhmmm, I mean suh-weet!!!!

The next one is a pair of really suh-weet rain boots. They could be colored any color in the rainbow. Get it, rainbow, rain, bwahahahahahaha. I tickle myself sometimes... The sentiment I chose is: Shoes and friends...you can never have too many !
I might also add that you can never have too many digi's, so put those dishes away and put on your boots and take a stroll down
Modern Sugar Blvd. Heck, you might even see some other great digi's while you're there. There will also be a great new challenge on the MSB blog so take a stroll over there while you're at it!!!
Until later, Shugs....Gotta split......TFL !



BLOG SIG

8 comments:

June said...

Thanks crystal they are cute, i shall take a look. love what you did with the stamps
Hugs June xxx

Enfys said...

I LOVE the best dishes one, such a fun sentiment. Have a great weekend
hugs
En x

Stef H said...

Gotta love those boots! And how fun those dishes are!

You crack me up, too!

Hugs,

Lynn Mercurio said...

LOL...fun card Crystal. I think I've seen that exact image in my own sink a time or two...teehee

Holly Young said...

Your coloring just blows me away sometimes Crystal. I like your idea of the clean/dirty dishes tag!

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' these cards!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh you give the best "looksy's" in town girl!! MSB is really pulling out the stops with all of their new designs. And you make them mouth-watering with your FAB and MAD coloring skills!! LOVE IT!!!

Valerie said...

you did an AWESOME job on them little boots!