About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More sugar for ya sweet tooth!!!

Its a new challenge going on at the Blvd., Modern Sugar Blvd. blog that is..... The colors are brown, pink and vanilla....sorta like Neopolitan icecream...bwahahahahaha. Well, I dont have any icecream for ya, but this sweet cupcake is just as sweet.... LOL Its one of the new images at MSB store. I have found a great fondness for digi's, you can make them any size ya want. They can be used for a whole party theme. Invitations, place cards, giftbags, decorations, heck you could even print out some to dress up a tablecloth...what fun!!!!! So now that you have a good sugar rush going from all this sweetness here...rush on over to MSB and check out all the sweeties over there. Let's see what you can come up with!!!!

Until later, sweeties....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!
BLOG SIG

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

Crystal, I love this color combination and your coloring is great as usual! The cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Stef H said...

What???? No ice cream? Sheeesh! What a tease!

Great card! Love all that sugar... sugar!

Hugs,

Jacilynn said...

Yummy, ever had those neopolitan candies. My grandma always gave those to us. yum. Gorgeous card.

Alex said...

Really yummy card Crystal, I love the colors you used...and now, I want a cupcake! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a yummilicious creation. Those candles are so cute atop this cupcake. Gotta love digi stamps...storing them are so easy..lol Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Oh so yummy my dear!! Love your cupcake! Good enough to eat for sure!! :)