About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, May 22, 2009

Boot scootin' boogie......

Isn't this just the cutest image...this is one of the freebies I got from Viva Las Vegastamps. I just had to have this little cowgirl... she's boot scootin' booging all over the place. I wouldnt want to get in the way of her, she might hit you with one of her........................................................spurs. Thought I was going to say something else didn't you...bwahahahahahaha !!!!! You should boogie on over to Viva Las Vegastamps too, they have the coolest stamps. A lot of celebrity images, yes and some Elvis ones too. That is one store that I would plan a trip around just so I could visit it. While you're there checking out the great stamps, take a look-see at the pics posted of the store itself...all I can say about the pics is WOW... You'll think you hit the jackpot.....LOL
Ok, back to the card, pretty basic LO, chocolate chip cs, dsp, a torn page out of an old dictionary I have laying around, twine, gold glitter (bling on her belt), chocolate chip ink pad (for distressing), giggle dots and the Howdy is from a SU stamp set called "A Little Somethin' ".
Until later, Calamity Janes......Gotta split....TFL !!!!
BLOG SIG

6 comments:

Stef H said...

boot scootin boobbies! Bwaaahhaaa! Yep. thought you were gonna say it. That's what I'd look like if I were boot scootin'. or is it boob scootin?????? LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLL!

Hugs,

DG said...

LMBO!!!!!!HAHAHAHA...this is so freakin cute!!! Omg she could do some serious damage hitting someone with those.......spurs. Love how you you highlighted the.....spurs HAHAHAHAHA. It's the first thing your eyes got to! This is too hysterical and love the twine - this card is adorable all the way around!

Anonymous said...

BWHAA!! HAA!! This is too funny!! I love that image!! Beautifully colored my dear!! ;)

Alex said...

HAH!!! That is too too funny, I love that image!! Great coloring Crystal - what a fun card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is a hoot!! Awesome job!!

Holly Young said...

LOL! Great image you picked out there Crystal. Another great thing to get from Viva Las Vegas Stamps is the miracle tape. He's got huge rolls that last forever.
Your coloring is perfection and I love your sense of humor!