About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New rubber alert.....

Run, don't walk to the nearest computer..... so you can enter into the blog candy giveaway at Starving ArtiStamps (home of Doodle factory)... Yep...they are giving away some great goodies so click your red glitter heels together and repeat after me "theres nothing better than free stuff", "theres nothing better than free stuff", "theres nothing better than free stuff" ...... You don't have any red glitter heels....well neither do I...bwahahahahaha... So, go ahead and click on the link and follow the directions to be eilgible...I will see you there..... Gotta split!!!!!

No comments: