About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, March 13, 2009

winner, winner, chicken dinner......

Ok, my bowling season is coming to an end....after 30 some odd weeks. I love to bowl but when spring and summer are here, I would rather be outside doing something. So, I'm kinda glad that it is coming to an end. This is one of the cards I made for one of my team members. It is so appropriate to have the 1st place trophy, 'cause we are on the way to being the numero uno team....yippeeeeeee!!!! We have been in first place for many, many weeks now all we need to do is maintain for the last few...keeping my fingers crossed. I love the retro feel of this card, everytime I think of bowling, I think retro. The shirts, shoes, not much has changed as far as the clothing and the appearance of the lanes. Even the brand new lanes that open still have a very retro feel, its just one of those things I guess.


Card Deets: This is the Bowling Hanna set again, but this time I left off Hanna, I used just her accessories. I glittered the trophy to make it stand out a little more, but all in all a pretty basic card with basic layering.

OHH, did you notice the ovals....they are from Stampin' Up! the small oval punch has been around a while, but the scallop oval in brand spankin' new and you can get it next month....makes a great accent for your projects. It was a must have for me. If you need to place an order, feel free to contact me or check on my right side bar (over there)------>>
for the shop icon and it will take you directly to my site. You can order and your products will be shipped directly to you!!! The Sale-a-bration is still going on till the end of March, choose great stuff out of the sale-a-bration catalog, one item for every $50 (before S/H) that you spend....dont want to miss out!!!!
Until later....TFL

No comments: