About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rat-a-petite...


This card was made from many stamp sets combined, Kit the Kat from Our Craft Lounge, The wording is from Scrappy cat/Stamp Affects Prod. and the trash can is from ....I dont know where I got it...
I think she is ready for dinner out, she's got on her shades so the paparazzi doesnt recognize her as she partakes in a sumptious meal...bwahahahahahaha. I said it was a she because did you know that only 1 out of every 3000 calico cats is a male.... now you've learned something new today. I'm always finding little pieces of tidbits of knowledge that are very useless to me, but for some strange reason I find it interesting. Go figure!!!
Ok, back to the card, I used silver embossing on the trash can to dress it up a bit, well you don't think Ms. Kit would go to just any 'ol can now do ya....LOL. Well, that's pretty much it for today, you've gotten smarter and maybe a little more artsy fartsy from viewing this sch...tuff. So, until later....TFL

2 comments:

Memories of Time said...

Too cute! Love that tongue hanging out! :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card Crysta! love the image! Linda x