About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, March 2, 2009

My sister can use a little 'pickup'...

My sister is going thru a hard time right now....her husband isnt doing well medically. He has a severe heart condition and not sure how much longer he can hold on. So, I made this card for her to maybe take her mind off of it for even a nano-second. I know that I usually try to insert some humor into my blogs, but today is just not one of those days. Keep my family in your prayers....as I do yours!!!
Card deets: I love this set from Stampin' Up!, and I think it suits my sister. I hope she likes the colors that I chose. I can never remember what designer paper that I use (except SU), as soon as I get new paper I sort it by color and put it in my paper rack. I probably need a better sorting system, that way you and I would at least know what company the gorgeous paper comes from. But I never use the same paper as another designer, 'cause I just use whats on hand in my studio. BTW: The smaller pic is the inside of the card. Thanks!!! TFL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is the best use of this stamp set I have ever seen!! I LOVE the colors, coloring, EVERYTHING! TFS:)

LeAnne said...

Cute card, hope your BIL gets better!