About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Luck...its all in how you look at it....right???


Well this guy looks kinda down like he's having a bad luck kinda day, but I personally think he is having a great day!!! Thats the way I would feel about it after a shark narrowly missing me.... and just getting the board. But I think he's thinking about having to actually work to get more money for a board....instead of getting to surf all day...bwahahahahaha
We lived in Florida for a while and the local news was just loaded with these kinds of incidents during feeding season, let me tell you.... if you have seen the aerial shots taken during this time and the swimmers not realizing what is in the water with them.....yowzaaaa.. I have no desire to ever get back in the ocean above my ankles. Don't get me started on the gators.... maybe I will get into that tomorrow. Well, I hope your luck is how you wish it to be!!!!
Card Deets: The image is from the Doodle Factory...they have the cutest stuff. Check out how I colored him using my watercolor pencils...I even gave him a little of a sunburn......bwahahahahaha. Tan cs for the base and sand and I sponged 'so saffron' on the edges. Sea shell DSP for the sky part and the surfboard was cut out by hand and I used the boho blossoms punch to make the shark bite. i just put the edge in there until I liked what I thought would make a good bite....bwahahahahaha and then I used my computer to make the saying and again used my punch to create the bite. TFL

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

HA! Cowabunga dude! What a fabulous card. That image is so funky and fun. Love the scene you have created, and look how you popped out the sun! Awesome.