About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call


Yes, you are not seeing things, these both have been posted before. I posting them again for the design team call for Inky Impressions. Wish me luck!!!!! These were both colored using watercolor pencils and then using a blender pen. I love coloring the line stamps like these. That way you can color them any color you want to match any occasion, the recipients fav colors, or just to match some fav dsp that you have. Thanks for the opportunity to become a design team member.....


TFL

4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh wow...best of luck to you! I just adore both cards. I just got this Our Craft Lounge set, and you're card is true inspiration! TLS

Unknown said...

WOW!! These are great! I love your coloring, it's fantastic!

Krystinah said...

Your cards are geat...Good Luck with the DT call...Love your blog too...Hugs Kristina

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Crystal, I just wanted to make sure I got a chance to leave you a little note. Your cards are beautiful!!! I thank you very much for entering. Chat soon!HUGS! Nicole :)