About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, March 30, 2009

Do you 'carrot' at all?????

I found this cute carrot stamp at Michael's dollar spot and just had to have it... Of course the first card that I made with it was an easter card. I can just see the happy bunny that gets this card....bwahahahaha. The card layout was for a challenge (its over now) and I thought it was pretty cute. Love the colors..... This will be a quick post today as I have a lot to get done, cleaning, shopping for cleets (for Harlee) and ball practice later this afternoon. Until later....Stamp 'til ya Cramp and Crop 'til ya drop!!!!! TFL

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a funny play on words title....and a great find at Michael's. This card is so cute, and the carrot makes a wonderful Easter card...sure to draw in all the Easter bunnies. :)

Holly Young said...

I bought this same stamp at my Michael's last year! I stamped it 24 times and made a 24 carrot card! I love your pun; you know how much they mean to me!