About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, March 28, 2009

24-7 Girl

This card was inspired by the Hanna challenge on SCS. There's a new challenge every week, this week was an inspiration from the pic shown here. I chose only to do Hann'a bottom half, I love the hi-tops she's wearing. Even though she's dressing down, she's still showing her girly side with those 'blingy' sneeks. She kinda reminds me of ME! I would love a pair of those...wouldn't you?? I'm such a shoe diva...bwahahahahahaha.
Card deets: Again, I colored the image using my color pencils, spirits and a stump. I can get such a realistic look with them (hard to tell, pic is a little blurry, hard to get a good shot with it raining). My painter side is sneeking out a bit....tee hee. The DSP is great with the geometric design so I wanted to carry out that theme.... with the clip and the fiskars border punch.
Until later.....I hope everyone has a great weekend and not as wet as ours is going to be.....LOL TFL

1 comment:

Codi Jo said...

I love this Hanna Card. she's such a tomboy,with her shiney shoes. fabulous! oh and reading the funky chicken tutorial, I "used" my husband to buy an edge punch with an extra 40% coupon I had. but now I have to ASK him to use that punch.he's so funny!!!