About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1 Free ride.....

...at the looks of this horse, one ride is all you need. Talk about a sore bum....aiyee chihuahua!!!! I had two horses, a very spirited mare and a young colt that liked to nibble on my shoulder... The mare would not let you ride her, every time I saddled her up; this was the result. You would be riding along for a few minutes and she was like ...OK rides over and off you would go. Needless to say I no longer have horses. Only one faithful old dog...he just wants to be loved....

Card deets: This DSP looked like spurs to me, and the ribbon brad reminded me of the conchos that are everywhere on western clothing. I made the ticket using my scissors and a regular hole punch. The font is called saloon. I split the image for a challenge over at the StampTV website. Go check it out...lots of fun to be had there!!!! TFL

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Crystal, this bronco is great. I love the way your quartered your image, and you're right...that paper DOES remind me of spirs too! Loved your pony story too! I used to have a mare when I was young, but when it stepped on my foot, nearly causing nerve damage, my parents sold her. :( That's what I get for wearing flip-flops around a horse...how dumb!

Unknown said...

Very cute!