About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mayonnaise glasses....


...do you remember that...boy I do!!! I may be showing my age a little bit, oh well..... when we were kids, we used to drink out of old mayonnaise jars (cleaned, of course). Mama didn't want us to break her good drinking glasses so she would save the jars and wash them out for us kids to drink out of. I know I'm not the only one to have experienced that. I guess its a southern thing!!!! This was the inspiration of this card, as soon as I saw this set from Stampin' Up! I knew that I was going to make this card eventually. Even though the set has been retired for quite some time, I will still use it as much as possible, 'cause I simply love it.
TFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! At my craft barn, since it is a very country decor, we have mason jars for glasses in the kitchen:)