About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

DUCK!!!!!

No..not you, him. "Gene" I like to call him, he really reminds me of Gene Kelly, don't ya love that movie..."Singing in the rain" Thats what Gene is doing here.....can't ya just hear him. He even has his wing out like he is hitting a high note, bwahahahahahaha. This is another image that I got with my blog candy...thanks Broni... I didn't add a sentiment to the card yet, still haven't decided what I want it to say...maybe it doesn't need one at all... Deets: I used my watercolor pencils and blender pens to color Gene and highlighted him using my white gel pen, and used old olive cs, tempting turquoise cs, dsp, ribbon and a couple of primas, oh and do you see the dew drops. Those are the ones that I made using my hot glue gun. I used a sharpie marker on the bottom of the clear drop before adding it to the card, pretty cool huh??? That way you can have them to match any color you want. Well, I gotta go, I'm going shopping today... I hear that Tuesday Morning has punches on sale.... You want me to pick you up a few??? LOL TFL

2 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

OMG, so cute, i love the colors you used.

Michele Kovack said...

LOVE this cute card!!!