About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, February 23, 2009

Dream it...



believe it...BE it! Close up of Pea-nut...

You know when you were little and your parents always said that you can be anything you wanted to be. Well, Pea-nut sure is believing it!!!! I adore this image, Broni sent it to me along with my blog winnings (stamp set). I couldnt wait to get my hot little hands on my watercolor pencils and color her in. She has a very demure look about her....like shes admiring herself and she likes what she sees. You go girl!!!!
Deets on the card: After watercoloring her in, I had to find pink dsp to match the inside of her ears (both sets...bwahahahahaha). then I was a little nervous 'cause I didnt think I had any grey that would match, but good old Stampin' Up! has basic grey that matched perfect for the card base. Then I looked thru my stash and found some handmade paper that I bought at Tuesday Morning that has a shimmer and grey embosssed flowers, hard to tell how shimmery it really is. And whats a girl without a little 'bling'...the glitter buttons (I call them). I glued them on using my tombow glue. I don't think that this card will ever leave my studio....its going to take front and center on my shelf and stay there for awhile. I'm in love with this card...dont really know why, but I am. Hint for tomorrows post.....another Hanna!!!! TFL


No comments: