About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Giggle Dots galore......




I dropped small pea-sized drops of hot glue on a piece of glass that I had rubbed on a very very small amount of baby oil ...so the glue drops would release easily. After the drops had cooled, they slid right off of the glass. The circular picture is one from an ad for "Dew Drops" Though, I havent colored mine yet....I first need to buy some alcohol inks and "WALLLLA" instant dew drops for pennies, and it only took me minutes to make them. Very easy process....
I can see myself making some of every color once I get the inks!!!! I'm so excited that it worked...NO I can't take credit for it, I CASE-D (copy and share w/everyone) it from another blogger. I just wanted to show someone, because I was so excited, wait I think I already said that. bwahahahahahahaha
Off to make more 'dew drops'....... Ok I'm back and I made more dew drops...I forgot that I had some glitter glue sticks from ages ago, probably 10 yrs or better....wheeww.
So, I thought...what the heck...they would make great glitter drops....now I'm, super duper excited....
TFL

CRYSTAL

No comments: