About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Circles of LIFE.....


This is a challenge card for SCS....the inspiration for today was a web site called hunkey dory home.....very retro looking items.
I chose a cushion that had these circles on them, as you can already tell....bwahahahahaha.
I love the saying that I found in my stash to use on the card...."Never give up!" Circles never give up they just keep going and going and going......well at least thats my theory....bwahahahaha.
Have you ever noticed that you can sometimes tell who made the card just from the design/elements that they use on there cards... MINE??? not so much.. I don't have any particular design, embellishment, element, etc...that I simply have to have on my cards. I tend to go with the flow, fly by the seat of my pants, feel the mood kinda girl. Never been much into mushy cards....I tend to go for the more funny ones, or the ones that have a play on words. I think if someone took the time to make/buy you a card in the first place then they are showing that they care for you in some way, I don't think it has to be spelled out on the card itself, necessarily.
I digress,.......hope you enjoy the rest of your saturday and I will be back here tomorrow.
TFL

No comments: