About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Butterfly kisses....

I finally bought the butterfly punch....I'm normally not a big fan of Martha Stewart items, but I just love this little butterfly. I love it sooooo much that I actually paid full price, and those words are even hard for me to even type. But, I bit the bullet and did it anyway, and I'm sure I will get a lot of mileage out of it also.
Wow...after I got the card finished I realized it had no stamping involved. So, even a novice can do this card. I even printed the wording from the computer, how much easier can that be????
Also, this is a sketch challenge from SCS, I didn't even have to figure out a layout....it was already there for me to use. There are hundreds that you can choose from to get you going. So, too all you novice card makers, this is for you. What are you waiting for??? Give me a ringy dingy and I will get you started on the road to a fun, creative and productive time!!!!
TFL

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Crystal, aren't these butterfly punches awesome. You have created a beautiful project here...such lovely colors and design elements! Fantastic job.

Kerry D-C said...

This is a striking card!