About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet card...


and its a "cutie"....

I received my 5 petal punch yesterday and couldn't wait to use it just to make this adorable lamb.

I just love making cute things from punches. This is not my design for the lamb, I totally case'd (copied and shared with everyone) it from another site (www.dawnsstampingthoughts.com)

Dawn has the cutest designs on there, you oughta check it out.
I said that I was going to make a more feminine card today, but I guess its still kinda manly, with the blue bow in his hair and all...
Can't you just see giving it to a mother to be at a shower for a little boy...too darn cute, even if I say so myself.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. It put a smile on my face today....

TFL & until later
Crystal

No comments: