About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 12, 2009

Suhweet....


....that is the only way I can describe this card... it just looks simply sweet to me. I'm typing this as I'm chewing on part of my display (the red one to be exact). That is one of my many vices...I love chewing gum. I bet you can guess what my other vices may be....bwahahahahaha !!!
I don't know the name of the techniques that I used... I stamped the images on velum and punched them out using my 5 petal punch, then I laid the punches upside on my foam pad and used my stylus to outline the petal, as you can see I wasn't trying to follow the lines exactly. I wanted the lines to show up when I flipped them right side up.
I even did some sewing on this one.....
supplies:
white cardstock
daisyd's dsp
velum
blue satin ribbon
Burst into Bloom stamp set
So Very stamp set
Inks - Riding Hood Red, Bordering Blue
red brads
TFL

No comments: