About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, January 25, 2009

So Kind....


Jeff wanted me to make a card for his aunt.... so this is what I came up with. It was a quick put together card. I just love the "Priceless" stamp set from SU. I'm so glad it is still available in the new catty. It is so versatile, can be used for just about an occasion. Sorry....I have failed in my New years resolution to post a card every day, but I'm trying to do better.
Thanks to all that look at my blog and will see ya again tomorrow.
TFL