About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Heartbreaker....

This was made for a challenge on PCP. Let me explain my thought process....Before the broken heart could get mended, some of the 'love' fell out and turned into this beautiful flower to be given away to some deserving person....
Wow, pretty out there huh???? Yeah, I know!!! i have a HUGE imagination, but don't we all..... LOL
I just love playing with the scallop circle punch... thats how I made the small hearts. Hope you like the card and my 'little' story behind it.
TFL

No comments: