About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friendship...


I want to dedicate this card to all the GREAT and FUNNY ladies, (friends, both old and new) that I had the pleasure of meeting and making cards with last night. I hope the sentiment on the card will foretell what the future will bring, "friendships that last forever"....

I want to thank Bonnie for hosting the workshop....hopefully we can all get together again soon.

Please if you have any questions and/or comments, don't hesitate to contact me. I will be more than happy that you did!!!!

TFL

No comments: