About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chicken or the Egg...

...well thats the name of the color scheme that I used. Its the challenge for the day at SCS. Cool website that has a load of color schemes to choose from http://kuler.adobe.com/#themes/search?term=chick As soon as I saw this scheme I knew which stamp set I was gonna use, bwahahahahahaha. Get it, a little play on words!!! I tickle myself sometimes.
Supplies:
Whisper white card stock
DSP
Paint chip (freebie)
A Good Egg stamp set
Black Stazon ink
Water color pencils.
That is it, pretty simple card.
Enjoy!!! and TFL


No comments: