About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 26, 2009

Better early than late....



















This card was inspired by the sketch on OCC. http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ I was in my studio 'cleaning' up from last card making session, when I was sorting thru my stamps when..............yep I just couldn't resist stamping some more! I just love this set, and I remembered that I havent played with my MS glitter that I got on clearance after christmas...don't you just love the after holidays sales. The DSP was just begging me to use it for easter....the colors, the white spots that look like eggs. My other half will probably get to send this card to his Aunt Max for easter, I hope she likes it!
And I hope you like it too!!!
TFL

2 comments:

Megan said...

How creative!! The egg in separate pieces--who would've thought of that?!?! Clever.

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling! Very creative the way you did the egg and the glitter ROCKS!