About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, December 27, 2008

House remodeling...

Well, no stamping today.... my honey decided to start remodeling, yep, and right after christmas no less.....

Today, we are remodeling the bathrooms, painting both, one will get new linoleum and the other new tile flooring. He wants to get it done NOW.... LOL

He's on his way to Home Depot as I'm writing this..... I just got over a virus and haven't eaten in two days (couldn't) and now I will be helping with the bathrooms, go figure.....

Oh well, I guess it could be worse, I could still be bedridden like I was christmas day.

Hope everyone is still enjoying their families and the holidays....

Catchya all later!!!!

No comments: