About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Morning....

Well, today I don't foresee me getting into the studio. My family will be over today to exchange gifts and I still have to finish cleaning and then start cooking. I'm itching to do a card today, but I just don't think I will be able to squeeze it in....but you can never tell.....LOL

Jeff went shopping again this morning...he still thinks there isnt enough presents around the tree. And he gave me a budget....bwahahahaha!!! He tries to be a hard nose, but deep down he's nothing but a big marshmallow.

If I don't get to get back on here, I wish everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday.... and I hope you get what you want and deserve.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: