About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Funny thing to try....

Go to "google" and type your name and then the word needs (ie: Crystal needs) and list the first 10 things that appear, its pretty crazy and funny.
Here is what showed up when I did it... (I've added my own comments too!!!)

1. Crystal needs lots of LOVE (does she ever...LOL)
2. Crystal needs concrete directions (wow, must mean I'm going on a trip)
3. Crystal just needs 6-8 inches of snow (Good thing it didnt say 65", then it would be over my head)
4. Crystal needs to be coated(????hummmm...now that could be interesting???)
5. Crystal needs some describing (YES, all my family and friends would agree!)
6. Crystal needs a Home (NO, I pretty happy just where I am)
7. Crystal needs improvement (yeah, but who doesn't...LOL)
8. Crystal needs marble (I'm hardheaded enough already)
9. Crystal needs to tone it down a bit (now what fun is that)
and the last one is....drum roll please...
10. Crystal needs a GOOD HOME FOR CHRISTMAS...(Santa, explain GOOD..LMAO)

Everyone should give this a try...its pretty hilarious!!!!

No comments: