About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally Friday...


WOW...so glad that its Friday!! School is out for holiday vacation....which means I don't have to work...YIPPEE!!!


Well, today we got home early because they pretty much had nothing but parties going on the rest of the day, so we skipped out and came home....

I had a project to start on anyway and the above picture should explain it all. One of my nieces contacted me and said that she needed a baby blanket for someone and I can usually crochet one up pretty quick, so here I am crocheting like a maniac...LOL Can ya guess??? Boy or Girl??? Pretty obvious, huh??? But I should have it done before the weekend.
So, card making is being put on the back burner just for today. But I plan on getting back in my studio tomorrow...and I will post one then.
Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: