About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time??? Where does it go?

Ok...I'm feeling very rushed lately with good reason.....
I have to make 3...count 'em 3 presents for a party this Friday night that my daughter will be attending; a sleepover for 3 girls. Oh....and she informed me that she needs NEW pj's for this event. She's 9 going on 29....TeeHee!!! I'm trying to start on my Christmas list for presents and card list. I have invites to several open houses, scrapbooking events, and I want to schedule workshops all while this is going on. wwwhhhewww!!!! I'm tired already!!!
Well, I guess I better get started....huh???

Enjoy the day.....no matter how much you need to accomplish!!!!

No comments: