About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My blog Title???

A lot of you may be wondering where the name "The Rustic Daisy" came from.....
Well here goes...its very simple actually.....

I love, love, love Daisies....(shasta daisies....white petals w/ yellow centers)
and I'm getting old and "rusty" Oh and did I say, I LOVE daisies!!!! LOL So thats how I came upon the name.

Told ya it was very simple....

1 comment:

HDMac said...

Hi Crystal! Great blog you have started here!!!!