About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Hump Day and post Election Day!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of hearing pre-election guesses, election updates and now post election 'stuff' ....let's just move on and go with the flow. I mean, would you like to have to run the country for any length of time...NOT ME!!!!

So, now we are moving on, just as we always will....God willing!!!

Now on to bigger and better things....LOL I will soon start posting a card of the week (including directions, supplies, etc.) Keep your fingers crossed that I can accomplish that on a weekly basis.

Catcha later!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: