About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, November 10, 2008

Card of the week...its Priceless ...hahahaha

card

Told ya it was "Priceless" ...well that's the name of the stamp set that I used...LOL

Instructables:

Whisper white - 6" X 8"
Chocolate chip - 2-1/2" X 4-1/2"
Bella Rose designer paper - 2-1/4" X 4-1/4"
Scallop Circle Punch (Chocolate Chip)
1-3/8" Circle Punch (Bella Rose)
1" Circle Punch (Whisper White)
Riding Hood Red Ink Pad
Priceless Stamp set

Stamp 'til ya Cramp!!!!

No comments: